Any Pictures Of Installed Projectors For Gmt-900?

Does anybody have any pictures of any 2007+ Silverados with projector headlights? While painting mine I messed up the housing and am looking for new lights now. I can fix it if I really have to but it would require stripping all the paint down and redoing, then sealing up the lights again.

I know there are several styles out there but I've never seen them actually installed. I've looked on Cardomain and at all of the ebay sellers' pictures, but all I've seen are just the lights.

I'd really appreciate any help since my front end is all disassembled now and I'm kind of stuck between the two options of repainting or replacing.

I just bought some CCFL halo lights with projectors off of ebay. I'll see how they look once I get them hopefully by the end of the week. These were the least rice ones I could find and I won't have to mess with another light to black them out. Any thoughts?

4LHPSIV07JMKS.gif

Eh you fell for them huh :( ... why do they put those dumb LED's inbetween the halos..I don't get it. Plus they have 6 really small LED's on the outsiide edge of the light too right? I saw other ones on ebay that didn't have the chrome ring around the halos..

Let us know about the quality of these, or if they're really cheap and feel light.

I did. But the choices were limited and I'm kind of in a pinch with them. To buy stock ones would be almost $100 dollars more, plus then I'd have to clear and paint them again, potentially risking another set. The others on ebay were even worse and the halos on these are of superior quality. I think they'll look better with the Silverstar signals. And yeah, I don't understand the damn LED's either. I'm afraid that one will burn out and look even worse.

I suppose as long as all the LED's light up a cool blue and not a dirty yellowish color then they might not look too too bad...you should return those and get these red, green, purple or yellow halo ring lights on ebay..hahahha

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/5-COLOR-HAL...sspagenameZWDVW

These are the ones you got.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/07-08-CHEVY...DVW#ht_1353wt_0

I was looking at these..but dunno about the 'eyebrow', they don't have the chrome rings around the halos

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/07-08-CHEVY...sspagenameZWDVW

Yeah those different colored ones made me want to burn my eyes with a soldering iron... I looked at the other ones, but like you I wasn't crazy about the eyebrow thing and two off center LED's.

As for the stockers, here is a pic. I like them a lot but the paint needs to be redone and it would take more work than I'm willing to put forth right now.

100_1601.jpg

Yeah those different colored ones made me want to burn my eyes with a soldering iron... I looked at the other ones, but like you I wasn't crazy about the eyebrow thing and two off center LED's.

As for the stockers, here is a pic. I like them a lot but the paint needs to be redone and it would take more work than I'm willing to put forth right now.

100_1601.jpg

Sorry to hear man..I thought they turned out ok? Shoulda taken your time with those man..

That sucksssssssss, you must've been like @$#&!@#%!!!!

:withstupid::drool::drool::lol::lol::):D

I'm sorry, but that is by far the funniest thing I've read all day.

:lol::lol:

Doubt he finds that funny though..ha

EXACTLY why I didn't have the b*lls to do mine....

That sucksssssssss, you must've been like @$#&!@#%!!!!

:withstupid::drool::drool::lol::lol::):D

I'm sorry, but that is by far the funniest thing I've read all day.

:lol::lol:

Doubt he finds that funny though..ha

EXACTLY why I didn't have the b*lls to do mine....

You've got the balls to fab up a completely custom grille guard, but you're afwaid of a wittle can of paint?

:rollin:

Archived