Carlisle 08

jimmyboy8301

I'll be there Saturday.

We should try and get some guys together and register to show our trucks.

i'm registered with fullsizechevy.com we have a little over 20 trucks registered so far.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm heading over Saturday also,I'm not "showing" mine either,I'm like you...I don't want anyone leaning or up-against my truck.

Not that anyone would do anything on purpose,and I'm sure everyone there will respect everyones property,but you never know what could happen.

Yeah kids are the worst at it too, even kids my age (18-20) but the little kids dont realize how valuable our toys are and they will touch, run hands down the sides walk into, hit with toys, etc lol I just try to stay away. Maybe Ill run into you at the show so I can look at your sweet ride!!!

Well if you think you see it in the parking lot just look for my MS3DALE personalized plate!!

I always park in there lot,not any of the other ones around it.

If you see my truck just wave me down, i have a confederate flag front license plate and on the back window i have a cabelas sticker, suzuki sticker, fox racing, and a k&n sticker and some loud pipes thats all that distigushes me, other then that im pretty much a crowd blender.

Archived