In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Griffin86

Window Sticker

Hey do you guys know where you can get a replacement window sticker? My original got tore up pretty bad and its nice to keep them.

I'm pretty sure that I've read on here somewhere that the dealer can print out a new one for you.

Thanks a lot! :thumbs: I did a search but the first page was all VIN requests and I didn't feel like reading through all of them.

Thanks a lot! :thumbs: I did a search but the first page was all VIN requests and I didn't feel like reading through all of them.

Yeah. Same here. I went to Google and did the search instead. That seemed to give better results. :lol:

I need to get one for my 2007 Suburban, because the one that came with it was ripped. I still have the windows sticker for my 2003 Suburban LS, 2006 Silverado LT1, and my 2007 Silverado LTZ Vortec Max. I just need the one for my 2007 Suburban LT2.

There is a time limit on these,generally they are only available during the current model year.

I wanted another one for my '07,even though the one I have is in perfect condition,and it couldn't be ordered anymore.

Check with your dealer though,you never know.

Also,The parts dept. CANNOT order them,You have to see one of the office personnal people,or the sales manager.

I doubt if it will be easy to obtain an exact duplicate of the window sticker. It can be done. It is the software and who has the software but the factory. But maybe some dealers have access to same software or can obtain a duplicate.

My last two used cars, 92 Ford Taurus and 98 Saturn, both sellers had original window sticker. When I do buy a used car, I like to have the factory sticker and all the service records. It kind of shows what condition car is in and that owner cared enough to save all records.

I have a classmate who is an executive of an import distributor. He prints the window sticker for all the new cars in his office. I was visiting one day when he was doing this. Cars were at port awaiting shipment to dealers. Years ago 'dealers' put many more options on imported cars. The distributor set price for these 'dealer' installed options.

My ordered 2008 GMC 1500, the salesperson very carefully removed my window sticker the moment it arrived at dealer.

I recently sold my 1990 Chevrolet 1500 and I still had the original window sticker that went with truck.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.