Does Anybody Have A Royal Sierra?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its the GMC version of the chevy bonanza trim pack. Theyre probably as rare as the 454 GMC street coupes.

they had a lot of limited run packages like that. GMC STREET COUPE

heres the website

http://gmcspecialeditions.com/index.html

I wonder how rare the current GMT900 Sierra All-Terrain will be by comparison... I know I have never once seen another one aside from mine around the area here....

I wonder how rare the current GMT900 Sierra All-Terrain will be by comparison... I know I have never once seen another one aside from mine around the area here....

After I ordered my all terrain from my dealer he liked it so much thats mostly what he stocks now...although most of what he gets is the crew cab version. So I see quite a few of the All terrain pkg Sierras running around . So far my pickup is the only red extended cab around here....As for how rare they might become who knows, I guess that depends on the future of GM also.

Edited by TheWaterboy

After I ordered my all terrain from my dealer he liked it so much thats mostly what he stocks now...although most of what he gets is the crew cab version. So I see quite a few of the All terrain pkg Sierras running around . So far my pickup is the only red extended cab around here....As for how rare they might become who knows, I guess that depends on the future of GM also.

True; I'm sure it does depend on the area too. Either way, mine is also a bit odd for an All-Terrain as well -- it's a Crew Cab, but it doesn't have the two-tone leather seats, mine are solid Ebony. :lol:

True; I'm sure it does depend on the area too. Either way, mine is also a bit odd for an All-Terrain as well -- it's a Crew Cab, but it doesn't have the two-tone leather seats, mine are solid Ebony. :)

this is a bit off topic but how do you like your "all terrain" so far??

• 2 weeks later...