Carlisle

MS3DALE

I'm going to the all truck nationals... :lol:

I went to both last year,I actually enjoyed the all GM nationals better than the truck show :lol:

What if anything made it better for you?

I guess I enjoyed seeing all the old muscle cars....'69 Camaro's,'70 Chevelle's,Pontiac GTO's,Olds 442's,etc.,seeing all the "newer" muscle cars.....'85-'90 IROC Camaro's,'83-'88 Monte Carlo SS's,Buick Grand Nationals (Inc. '87 GNX's) and seeing all the old classics as well....'55-'57 Chevy's,and all the older Impala's.

I need to request the day off. I didn't know if you were still interested in going...my home phone and, more importantly, my internet connection have been down for two days. I'll put the request in tomorrow.

On a side note, my brother was over at Tom Henry Chevrolet on Wednesday. As you may or may not know, Tom markets a "Tom Henry Racing" edition Camaro. He did the 4th gen cars and now has a 5th gen version. Anyway, my brother stopped in to look at one and was able to meet the SLP regional rep. Apparently, they are going to "unveil" the SLP edition cars at the GM Nationals. My brother is thinking about ordering one in white with the orange stripes. I'm green with envy considering my 4th gen is an SLP-optioned car.

I need to request the day off. I didn't know if you were still interested in going...my home phone and, more importantly, my internet connection have been down for two days. I'll put the request in tomorrow.

On a side note, my brother was over at Tom Henry Chevrolet on Wednesday. As you may or may not know, Tom markets a "Tom Henry Racing" edition Camaro. He did the 4th gen cars and now has a 5th gen version. Anyway, my brother stopped in to look at one and was able to meet the SLP regional rep. Apparently, they are going to "unveil" the SLP edition cars at the GM Nationals. My brother is thinking about ordering one in white with the orange stripes. I'm green with envy considering my 4th gen is an SLP-optioned car.

Oh yeah,If the weathers nice I'm going! :thumbs: Let me know what you want to do,I figure we can meet at the New Stanton interchange and you could leave your truck there (My Aunt works there,I don't think it would be a problem)

I was just reading up on the Tom Henry Camaro's the other day,They look sweet!! :mad:

Oh yeah,If the weathers nice I'm going! :thumbs: Let me know what you want to do,I figure we can meet at the New Stanton interchange and you could leave your truck there (My Aunt works there,I don't think it would be a problem)

I was just reading up on the Tom Henry Camaro's the other day,They look sweet!! :mad:

I'll put the request in today...let you know.

Archived