I just replaced the factory single cd unit to the factory 6 intergrated disk changer unit in my 2002 Trailblazer.  Talk about an easy mod, took all of 30 minutes to do it.  The factory 6 cd changer sounds much better then the single unit.

Beside being able to hold 6 disk it has settings for highs, lows and mids and seems to have better stereo separation.

The best thing about it, is no cd changer box to be stolen and everything stays looking factory and factory warranty covers it.

I purchased it from Radios and More and their service was the best.  If you are wanting a better factory stereo I would whole heartenly recommend them.

I just replaced the factory single cd unit to the factory 6 intergrated disk changer unit in my 2002 Trailblazer.  Talk about an easy mod, took all of 30 minutes to do it.  The factory 6 cd changer sounds much better then the single unit.

Beside being able to hold 6 disk it has settings for highs, lows and mids and seems to have better stereo separation.

The best thing about it, is no cd changer box to be stolen and everything stays looking factory and factory warranty covers it.

I purchased it from Radios and More and their service was the best.  If you are wanting a better factory stereo I would whole heartenly recommend them.

Congrats, but ive got about 10 CD's on one disc :D and have about all my CD's on 3 discs :)

I love MP3's :D:D

Cool, that sounds pretty neat Don.

Do you have any pics?

Sure, you wont notice much difference though, that the cool thing about keeping factory.  I will enjoy the new sounds and the ability to have multiply cd's available to listen to.  :D

77443.jpg

Cool.  What do you do, load all 6 into the single slot for the cd?

Yep, you just press the "Load" button each time you want to load a cd up to 6.  After that you just press 1-6 buttons for what CD you want to listen to.  

You can even setup 20 songs in a play list, even if they are on different CD's and it will play them at a press of a button.  :D

Factory stereos are much better then they use to be.

• 2 months later...

If you like MP3's you should check out Neo CarJukebox, I have one and I love it. it has a 40 gig hard drive which can store up to 9000 (yes that's correct) 9000 songs, I can sort them by artist,album,playlists, just about any way you can emagine. All for only $400.00

It can used with either an FM modulator or if you have an aftermarket stereo you can use RCA connections. All you have to do is hook it up to your home computer and download all the songs you want off the internet from free sites, or you can copy them off of your existing CD's.  check out my pictures if you care to see what it looks like.

I have a Koss cd/mp3 player in my truck. It pushes 160 watts stand alone. It also has the capibilites of controlling a remote cd changer a subwoofer and RCA output jacks. I haven't gone with the rest of the goodies yet but it sounds real good with the front speakers stock but have blown the rear speakers. Got to find something that will hold up. I love the fact I can burn a disk with 85 songs and listen for hours without having to change. I even bought the thing at Wal-Mart for $140.00.

Archived