Any Other Hunters/fisherman?

Well I've been on the forum now for a while and was bored today so I started to explore the rest of the forums other than full size trucks. I was exlporing the sports/outdoors/rec forum and it got me wondering how many hunters/fisherman we have here? If so what species do you hunt/fish? Let's see some pictures! Myself I both hunt and fish here in Saskatchewan. My passion is big whitetails but I hunt all of the big game species here. I also love predator and bird hunting. Shed hunting is also a great way to spend the winter! As for fishing I mostly fish for swamp sharks (Northern Pike), walleye, and lake trout.

antelope082-1.jpg

bear.jpg

fish.jpg

heads.jpg

whitey.jpg

muley1.jpg

muley2.jpg

DSC01324.jpg

Seriously though, when I lived in Oklahoma; I was a avid hunter and fisherman. I would hunt deer during bow, rifle and black powder season... I also would hunt turkey. I have a couple of mounts at my parents house of good racks that would score high boon and crocket points...

I still go fishing with my brother and brother in law when I visit Oklahoma in the spring, summer and fall...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

any tips or products to recommend? i have two mojos for ducks and they seem to work pretty well, until the sky busters ruin the moment :)...i'd also recommend winchester xpert steel, good stuff its put alot of birds in my freezer

question for you muzzle loaders, how enjoyable is it? is it pricey to get into? i'm itching to get into deer a little further but gun season dosen't last long here

Archived