Anyone In Edmonton?

Lahey99

Welcome to the forum i'm from the Edmonton Area. Any good local shops you found yet? For me it seems to depend a bit on the item but it seems to shop around a bit on the price. With the Canadian Dollar being so strong right now lots of good deals on ebay as well. I'm looking around trying to decide between magnaflow or corsa exhaust. Just picked up an S@B Cold air so exhaust is next and then Blackbear tune i'm thinking.

• 2 weeks later...
heyy howss it going...the weather here is starting to turn around finally!

Hi from Sherwood Park. :)

FINALLY!!! Can't see that white stuff anymore, haha!

Will start now with some mods as it is getting warmer. Started with debadging my tailgate two days ago (no other mods so far :sigh: ). Next I have planned is a magnaflow sidepipe (15566). Does anybody know any good shop for a level and lift around Edmonton? Don't have the tools to make it myself.

i find everyone in this city and i guess all of alberta in general to be wayyy wayy overpriced pretty much because price isnt a factor to most of the oil companys who lift there vehicles....but i have found Off Road Rage here in edmonton to be the best priced most informative and the fastest reply out of any other companies around here...as far as a level kit that is very straight forward and EAYS to do i did my level and rear blocks myself...however the body lift i havent decided if i want to try and tackle it myself yet or take it to a professional(probably the better idea) hope to find some more guys from the edmonton area to chat with!

Hi from Sherwood Park. :seeya:

Will start now with some mods as it is getting warmer. Started with debadging my tailgate two days ago (no other mods so far :cry: ). Next I have planned is a magnaflow sidepipe (15566). Does anybody know any good shop for a level and lift around Edmonton? Don't have the tools to make it myself.

i find everyone in this city and i guess all of alberta in general to be wayyy wayy overpriced pretty much because price isnt a factor to most of the oil companys who lift there vehicles....but i have found Off Road Rage here in edmonton to be the best priced most informative and the fastest reply out of any other companies around here...as far as a level kit that is very straight forward and EAYS to do i did my level and rear blocks myself...however the body lift i havent decided if i want to try and tackle it myself yet or take it to a professional(probably the better idea) hope to find some more guys from the edmonton area to chat with!

Hi from Sherwood Park. :seeya:

Will start now with some mods as it is getting warmer. Started with debadging my tailgate two days ago (no other mods so far :cry: ). Next I have planned is a magnaflow sidepipe (15566). Does anybody know any good shop for a level and lift around Edmonton? Don't have the tools to make it myself.

Thanks for the tip! I will check them out (or buy some tools ...).

• 1 month later...

I'm from Edmonton. I haven't done any mods to my truck and I am in the process to ordering a new truck. I did a little shopping for accessories at Truck Outfitters, JB Automotive, Protruck, and Custom Truck. Protruck came in cheapest and only Protruck and JB's had the time to talk to me.

• 3 weeks later...

Dad used to take us fishing at the tout pond on at the bottom of the hill west side of Beaumont when we were kids, I don't think we ever caught anything that was more than 5in long or fought hard enough to bend a rod. Do they still stock it?

Archived