Headlight Adjustment After Leveling

never had a problem with mine, nor have i ever had a customer say anything... hell im running close to 8 inches of lift and still havnt touched mine. but if you want to its really simple, it should just be an allen key to adjust them up and down, just get on level ground and point your lights at a building and drop them both down till youre satisfied

@ John :

Sorry but I can´t believe you´re running a 8" lift without headlight alignment...ever thought of dazzling someone else on the other site of the street??? :jester:

Have you ever had used high beam since your lift has been done??

you need to adjust them. used to have a very low car, it was a real pain around here with all the lifted trucks running with un-adjusted headlights and fogs on all the time.

I noticed that all 2006 and 2007 Classic fog lights are misaligned from the factory. They are very blinding. I adjusted my fog lights down and I haven't had a single "flash" since. I also noticed that my headlights were high after I leveled my truck. I pulled the Monte Carlo out of the garage and set my beams equal to the Monte's on the garage door. As I follow people, I can see my headlights are just below their rear window, so I know I'm not blinding anybody.

I just had a 2" leveling kit put in last week, after i got it back from a wheel alignment I checked my headlights!........They were way off the mark from where they were before the leveling! they were good left to right....but much to high!! Adjusted them back to the right hight and no ones been flashing their lights at me, so it must be all good again!!

Perry

Archived