Cops

FULLSIZEChevydotcom

I was driving on the highway and the speed limit dropped from 55 to 45. I was going about 60.  I saw the cop and slapped on my seatbelt. He pulled me over, and said I was going 59 in a 45, which I was. There were no cars around me either. Then he says that I am getting a warning on the speed, but I am getting a seatbelt ticket. He says he saw me driving without it, even though I had it on when he pulled me over! I was happy I only got a ? seatbelt ticket instead of a speeding ticket which would go on my record. It still pisses me off though, that when he pulled me over I had my seatbelt on. RRRRRRRRRRRR

I started wearing mine all the time because I got tired of getting the tickets.I actually called the last cop that wrote me one a communist because he was being a smarta55.I then had to question his disbelief at my comment by bringing to his attention that we buy our cars,pay for insurance and taxes not only pay for roads but his salary.

To that he handed me the ticket and said have a nice day while walking back to his car.

?'s that's all? I've been wearing mine ever since I started driving. Don't know where you are located, but here in Texas it's ?. Wearing a seatbelt is just like wearing my helmet when I ride my bike. I never ride without it. Just don't feel like being thrown thru my window if I have a wreck like what happened to my cuz. If you saw what I saw, believe me you'd start wearing yours too. Cops said he would have lived if he had it on. Instead he was thrown out the car and cut his legs off in the process. We were right behind him when it happened. Just something to think about.

I got crossed up with a cop once, and he started that BS with the seatbelt and address change on my license.  I was wearing the belt, I always do, and he made me get out of the car as soon as he pulled me over, so there's no way he knew whether or not I was wearing the belt.  ? later to my lawyer and the whole thing was dismissed about 5 minutes into court.  I love it!!!!

I will watch my usage of the "F" word.  LOL

I can try to show some pics of the 65 GMC but they are kind of depressing.  It is pretty badly rusted out.  Maybe one day I will have enough time and money to fix it up.  I think that is the nicest picup year made IMHO.

Quote: from General Lee 01 on 10:50 am on Feb. 23, 2001

OH no! :shocked:  YZR2k is gonna kill me now!!!!!!!  I'm scared.

(Edited by General Lee 01 at 10:53 am on Feb. 23, 2001)

You better be!! LOL

Archived