OEM Towing mirrors for sale GMT-900

temmert1

Looking to sell my OEM Towing Mirrors, they are power, heated and have the turn signals, not power folding, excellent condition, now they are currenty on my 2010 Sierra so I cant say they are absolutely perfect as they are used, but I can say they are very nice. They are being removed this week and will be ready to be shipped. Im looking for the best offer. Please dont insult me as I know what they are worth. If no buyer by this weekend I will be listing them on EBAY.....They will fit 2007-2011 1500 and 2500 series....

I have dl8 mirrors. So will these work like if I upgraded to dl3 mirrors so that the turn signals and power adjust still work? If so, pm your fairest price and some pics. I'm in MD and have paypal. I understand they are used but are they scratched up or anything? My truck is a 2010 but it looks like it rolled off the lot (less than 6k miles).

Yes they will work, My 2010 Sierra also came with the DL8, once I installed these the turn signals worked as did the power adjust. The mirrors are not scratched up at all, dont think there is a mark on them, tonight I will clean them up and post pics. Plan on taking them off Friday nite.......I can guarantee you will not be dissappointed in them.

not to change the subject but what is the difference between the DL3 &DL8 I know the the 3's have power fold but is the plug different? I have the powerfolds on my truck and would like to buy some trailer mirrors and have found some aftermarkets I would like but am unsure if they are compatable? thanks for any help

Plugs are the same for DL3 and DL8 in regards to the orientation and mating. DL3's just have an extra one than the DL8 b/c of the power fold and autodim functions. Towing mirrors can be done on a DL3 equipped truck, but you lose the autodim and power folding functions.

Plugs are the same for DL3 and DL8 in regards to the orientation and mating. DL3's just have an extra one than the DL8 b/c of the power fold and autodim functions. Towing mirrors can be done on a DL3 equipped truck, but you lose the autodim and power folding functions.

thanks again and sorry to hijack

Dang, I could have traded you... :) If you got my PM, let me know what shipping would be. I'm interested in pics and will paypal. Any reason your going going back to DL8's? $260 seems fair and if shipping isn't bad to MD, I'll take them.

Trey,

Are you mirrors sold I am very interested let me know thank you in advance.

Per another thread, I thought you were getting your buddy's off his new 2012 2500? what's he doing with those?

I wanted to search other options just in case his would not work...

Archived