OGM Startup Question

Im sure this has been asked but I didn't find it.

Yesterday was the first time I had the OGM turned off when I shut the truck off. When I came out later and cranked up the truck the radio came on rather than staying off. I assume this is normal behavior but wanted to know for sure and if that behavior can be changed.

Thats strange behavior normal or not. If i turn my radio off i want it to stay off until i turn it back on. I have not had a chance to install my OGM1 yet. Did you get it from Walt at ADCMobile? he would know for sure whats up with that.

Nothing strange about it. The radio boots up when the truck is started. The radio never turns fully off again until you turn off the truck and get out. When you hold down the power button/knob with the truck running it goes to some sort of standby as it starts immediately if you power it on after that.

Nothing strange about it. The radio boots up when the truck is started. The radio never turns fully off again until you turn off the truck and get out. When you hold down the power button/knob with the truck running it goes to some sort of standby as it starts immediately if you power it on after that.

Couldn't have described it better myself...

Archived