285/70/17 Duratracs Mounted Up

Chiefmorton

I finally got the Duratracs mounted up and so far I love them, pretty aggressive tread for an all terrain tire. The ride is very smooth with very little hum on the highway not to mention they make the truck look 100% better compared to the stockers. The next thing on my agenda is the Zone 1.5" BL that should give it an even better looking stance with this size. I kicked around the idea of going with a 295/70/17 but these should look fine even with the 1.5" BL.

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=144327

A lot of the reviews I see say they feel quite soft making lane changes on the highway, do you find thats true?

I haven't put alot of miles on them yet but they handle just as good as my stock 265/70/17 Wrangler ATS's so far. We live in a rural county with hardly a straight road around and I can say the tires handle great in the curves and they ride great.

Any issues with ABS or the speedo being off. That tire shows to be 1.2" taller than stock. I am picking up your exact wheel and the tire that would be right is a 285/65/17 but no one makes it in that size.

Any issues with ABS or the speedo being off. That tire shows to be 1.2" taller than stock. I am picking up your exact wheel and the tire that would be right is a 285/65/17 but no one makes it in that size.

Any time you change the height of the tire the speedometer will be off. Perhaps a mile or two per hour if you make a slight change, but it will be off. Should not affect the ABS..

Archived