$100 off Discount Tire Direct 5/10-5/13

foghorn23

Thought I'd pass along this info. Anyone needing tires and willing to order online, Discount Tire Direct has a deal 5/10/12 through 5/13/12 that gives an extra $100 rebate off the price of 4 tires (Visa gift card). Also they do free shipping. I wasn't ready for tires just yet, but I bit on this deal. I am in no way associated with this company, but thought I'd just share.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findPromotions.do?pgid=615

From what I was told yesterday, Discount will be having an in store Memorial Day W/E sale with up to a $100 visa card rebate, at least in the Mid-Mi (Flint) area.

TY for the online info.

Chris

Thanks for this! I've been needing tires for a while now but kept putting it off til later.

I just ordered 285/70/17 Cooper Discoverer ATPs.

Post up some pics when you get those on or send me a PM if you would. Im looking into getting a set of those.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for this! I've been needing tires for a while now but kept putting it off til later.

Post up some pics when you get those on or send me a PM if you would. Im looking into getting a set of those.

Sorry to keep you waiting. I just got married and went on a honeymoon so it took me a while to get my truck in the shop. I'm getting them put on today along with a RC 2" level and Moog ball joints bc mine are shot. I'll post up some pics when I get it back.

Sorry to keep you waiting. I just got married and went on a honeymoon so it took me a while to get my truck in the shop. I'm getting them put on today along with a RC 2" level and Moog ball joints bc mine are shot. I'll post up some pics when I get it back.

Ok thats fine. I ordered the A/T3's but I still want to see what those ATP's look like.

Ok thats fine. I ordered the A/T3's but I still want to see what those ATP's look like.

I hear good things about the AT3 too...definitely can't go wrong with either one I don't think.

Here's some ATP pics over here: http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=145471

Archived