LIKE NEW Wheel-to-wheel chrome oval steps

schlegle1

I have a set of LIKE NEW Westin Wheel-to-wheel stainless steel chrome side steps with all brackets and hardware. I purchased them about three weeks ago and installed them on my truck. Had them on there for about a week but ended up getting a deal on a pair of N-Fabs from a friend so i switched these out. They're pretty much brand new and are a great set of running boards especially since they're wheel to wheel. I paid around $500 for them when i got them, but I'm open to any offers or trades for them for the sheer fact that I don't want to store them. and I WILL SHIP since i can ship out of a business address which will make it a little cheaper especially for something this large. I don't have pictures of them at the moment but i will get some upon request and I'm positing a link about them.

http://www.jcwhitney.com/westin-wheel-to-wheel-stainless-steel-oval-step-bars/p2024360.jcwx?skuId=1062057&filterid=d50433y2008g211j1

Thanks! :thumbs:

open to any offers, let me know. Like i said i know i won't get anywhere near the amount i paid for them (especially since I have to ship them) I just need them gone so i can open up a little garage space.

Archived