2007-2009 OEM GMCNavigation

alejalva

I have a USED OEM navigation, non-Bose amp kit for those without Bose, and Lockpick GEN 6 for sale. It comes with the NAV unit, 2009 map DVD by DENSO, GPS antenna, amp kit, and all cables all for $1300. I will be putting this on eBay later if no one is interested. I can send more you pics just send me a PM. This might be locked so keep in mind you might have to take it to the dealer to unlock it. PayPal only.

(null)

I have a USED OEM navigation, non-Bose amp kit for those without Bose, and Lockpick GEN 6 for sale. It comes with the NAV unit, 2009 map DVD by DENSO, GPS antenna, amp kit, and all cables all for $1300. I will be putting this on eBay later if no one is interested. I can send more you pics just send me a PM. This might be locked so keep in mind you might have to take it to the dealer to unlock it. PayPal only.

(null)

Just a heads up, you're WAY high on the price. Factory NAV systems are selling for $300-$400 on eBay.

This comes with a Lockpick for watching moves and entering an address while driving, amp kit for those without Bose, connections for video input and output, all pug and play cables, and instructions. I'm open to best offer. Shipping included.

(null)

Archived