Fuel mileage update

I have had our 2010 silverado for little over 30k miles now. Well just did a road trip from Shreveport la to gatlinburg tn for vacation them down to home town Pensacola fl to visit family. Well after 1,500+ mile with interstate, Lots of hills and mountains and lots of traffic in smokey mountains and I've have averaged 19.2mpg!!!!!!! I'm am so happy with that!!! B4 I got to mountains on the 1st tank I was at 20.8mph all interstate speeds were from 65-80mph

5.3 flex fuel ext cab z71 4x4 dynomax cat back and air raid jr intake kit and bed cover. I can't wait to tune this thing!!!! I picked up 2mpg with air raid jr kit

both truck and hand was within .2 from each other 2,200 mile round trip. road in a lot of city driving in pensacola fl and went down to 18.5 im still pleased because i got on it a few times too! altitudes were from sea level to 6500FT in mountains!

both truck and hand was within .2 from each other 2,200 mile round trip. road in a lot of city driving in pensacola fl and went down to 18.5 im still pleased because i got on it a few times too! altitudes were from sea level to 6500FT in mountains!

Ya that's pretty damn good

Archived