New Deck & Phone Cradle Installed

Hey all. I just finished getting my new deck & custom phone cradle installed. I went with an Alpine INE-S920HD. It's so nice to finally have in-dash nav, BT that actually streams well, and tons of sound processing built in. I bypassed the video lock out with a PAC TR-7. I previously had a Kenwood DDX-512 with the add on BT and an Alpine PXE-H660 sound processor. I took the H660 out because the S920HD does almost everything that did and after writing down the setting and inputting them into the S920HD, the system sound just as good if not better. The rest of the system is an Alpine MRP-F300 powering a pair of Infinity Kappa 4x6 plates in the rear and a set of Alpine Type-G 6.5" speakers in the doors. Bass is provided by an MRP-M500 powering a Rockford 12" P3 slim behind the jump seat. I made the phone cradle from an extra Otterbox belt clip, I had, epoxied to a sat. radio dash mount. I still need to fiddle with the dash kit a little, it sits a little low, but can easily be adjusted with a little careful and clever filing. I'm liking the split screen Nav/Audio option. But you can go full screen on either, and quickly switch between them. I'm still learning all the function of this new unit, but and super impressed so far.

IMG_0006.jpg

Archived