Packages included

Shahar

So I see many vehicle savvy members here who know when their truck was build, what packages where included and some who actually build and ordered them to fit their needs.

I didn't have the luxury of building one of my own as my 1999 f-150 broke on me and I had to get one fast, so I picked up a great looking black 1500 crew cab 2014 SLT sierra which the dealer had in his lot with some packages it had that I liked.

My question is how can I know when my truck was build and what packages are included in my vehicle beside the obvious ones like Bose system, NAV, wheels etc.

Thanks for any help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a sticker in you glove box that lists options. GM calls them RPO codes (regular production option). Search the forum or internet for the codes and you can tell what exactly is on your truck. The build month and year are inside the driver's door on the sticker.

There is a sticker in you glove box that lists options. GM calls them RPO codes (regular production option). Search the forum or internet for the codes and you can tell what exactly is on your truck. The build month and year are inside the driver's door on the sticker.

Drivers door below the Tire PSI sticker.

Mike

Drivers door below the Tire PSI sticker.

Mike

Actually, my door jam was wrong. Said 5/13 on the door; but I recently pulled the build sheet (another thing you could do-take it to the dealer and they can pull your VIN and run one for you) and found it was actually built in Mid-June. Odd, I know......

Actually, my door jam was wrong. Said 5/13 on the door; but I recently pulled the build sheet (another thing you could do-take it to the dealer and they can pull your VIN and run one for you) and found it was actually built in Mid-June. Odd, I know......

Good to know, I'm interested now and will have my dealer do what you suggest.

Mike

Good to know, I'm interested now and will have my dealer do what you suggest.

Mike

The Build Sheet also gave me the plant it was assembled at, the exact vehicle weight, and an exact "build date" date-not just the month. I assume it takes more one day to assemble one of these bad boys so I'm assuming it was the day the truck rolled off the line (6/20/13).

Thank you White LTZ, I have found the build date like you said it was build on August 2013, unless the sticker is wrong as dagwood2001 comment.

I was looking for the sticker in the glove box but couldn't see any sticker, all I have is just bunch of generic manuals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived