18 inch Wheels with +18 offset?

Dirtbiker

I have been looking at lift kits, wheels, etc. I have 18 x 9 inch HD Monsters with +18 offset as that is what the dealer told me I needed with my readylift level kit so that nothing would rub on my 2010 1/2 ton Chev. This is with 275 65 R18 Durotracs. Nothing rubs on it so they do work they miss the inner fenderwell by about 1/8 of an inch when the tires are new.

When I was looking at four inch lift kits for my new 2014, all of them required different backspacing than these rims. I don't want to buy new rims as well for my 2014 Sierra as they are only a year old. So I decided to stay with a level kit and one inch taller blocks in the back again. But I am wondering if anyone else has rims in this size and offset on the 2014? If you do, do you see any rubbing? If they are going to need to be replaced anyway, I might just get the lift kit and rims......

Thank you for your help.

With a basic 2" level kit, you could easily run 275/65/18 (32x11) using +18 offset with no rubbing. I have +18 offset wheels (they are 20 inch) and my 33x12 tires barely rub at full lock. I have a 2" leveling kit.

Archived