Dealer Inventory?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, went to Laura GMC's site this eve for something else & found a 2015 dbl cab Dmax...

Was thinking it would be March before they hit the lots.

http://www.laurabuickgmc.com/VehicleDetails/new-2015-GMC-Sierra_2500HD-Double_Cab_Standard_Box_4_Wheel_Drive_SLT-Collinsville-IL/2171304813

WOW, a $7,770 discount even with no manufacturer rebates! Unreal. I will use this dealer as a comparison when I go to dealers in my area. I am going to bookmark that website. Thanks for posting it.

WOW, a $7,770 discount even with no manufacturer rebates! Unreal. I will use this dealer as a comparison when I go to dealers in my area. I am going to bookmark that website. Thanks for posting it.

:thumbs:

I cant say for sure (not a inside guy) but I bet there are factory to dealer rebates going on.. (yes even on 2015s) GM sales have sucked the last few months and they need to move product. Unlike most years this may be the best time to wrangle a good deal on a new model. ??

I agree, I'm supposed to place my order this week, instead I may be flying to Chicago, and driving home! :driving:

Archived