Hidden winch setup on the 14

• 2 weeks later...

I would be interested in this also. I can't find any company that makes a hidden mount. Rough Country makes a hidden winch mount for 2007-2013, but not for 2014-2015 yet.

• Like 1

I would be interested in this also. I can't find any company that makes a hidden mount. Rough Country makes a hidden winch mount for 2007-2013, but not for 2014-2015 yet.

If you find one let me know. I've been looking for some time

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Inquired with Rough Country and they said, "They have that part on the to do list but it will be first of next year before we release that due to other projects taking priority over that one at the moment."

I would suggest those with interest in a hidden winch mount from RC contact them, so this becomes a priority.. but atleast it's on their horizon..

• 10 months later...

Yes, I agree.  It would be nice if the off component manufacturers actually made parts for the guys who take the trucks off road, instead of the guys with jacked up $80K trucks that most likely will never see a dirt road.  I've had my truck trail riding 3 times this year with Wranglers and 4runners and am very jealous of the options they have for true off-roading.

• 6 months later...

I am getting ready to build my own. I can not see your pictures for some reason. Could you possibly send me an email of the pics? [email protected] I promise I am not a spammer! I have a 2014 and Rough Country says they have no mount for the 2014. I built one myself for my 2004 Tacoma and if all else fails, I will for the Sierra as well. Thanks ahead of time.

• 2 years later...