which rear block?

I'm looking at adding some 3" rear blocks for my 2010 Silverado 1500. Anyone have a preference between Ready Lift or Pro Comp? Any other brands? Your thoughts appreciated.

Thank you,

Thanks guys,

The Zone Blocks, do those stack on top of your factory blocks? My wife bought me a set of stack on blocks for Christmas but I sent them back as I didn't want to stack.

I'm looking at the Ready Lift set in the link.

http://www.amazon.com/ReadyLift-66-3003-Rear-Block-Kit/dp/B001EYX8OG/ref=sr_1_2?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1390355421&sr=1-2&keywords=rear+lift+blocks+1500+silverado#productDetails

I've had good luck with Zone Offroad too. On my 2009, I stacked the 2" blocks on top of my factory blocks without any trouble. I know many frown on that, but with good centering pins and good u-bolt coverage, you'll be fine. That was actually what Zone recommended with the 2" front & rear lift kit, and I don't think a company like that would recommend something that wasn't safe. Anyway, you can also just order the 3" blocks from Zone and be done with it. That would be better. If I would have known that was an option when I did my 2009, that's what I would have done.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived