Ordered Peragon Bed Cover and Bed Rug...

I will post images when everything has come in and is installed. Just wanted to give anyone who is interested in the Peragon cover a heads up. Police/Fire/Military personnel get discounts through them. 25 bucks off the cost of the cover and one of the 29 dollar feature upgrades free of charge. Not huge money, but a nice gesture.

looks good, im liking the bedrug more than going with a spray in liner. question on the peragon cover does the bed have to be empty in order for you to open it all the way? the reason i ask is i keep tools in the bed of the truck and would hate to be taking in and out to have full acces of the bed.

I like the BedRug as well. Since this is a lease and my intention is to purchase another one in 3 year I wanted something that I could pull out of the truck and put into the next one. The BedRug allows me to do this and I dont spend 500.00 so the next trucks owner has a bed protector at my cost.

As far as the Peragon cover goes. If you look at the third image you will see that aluminum bracket. Basically, your cargo load must follow that 45 degree angle towards the rear of the truck. As long as your load from that 45 degree piece to the front of the bed is below the bottom of that bracket you are good to go. You are really only talking about 18" of space that you must keep below that bracket. I think shovels and stuff of that nature would fit just fine under there and you would still be able to operate the cover without issue. If you have bulky items I would keep them to the back of the bed toward the tailgate. Or open the tailgate and slide them slightly forward.

I had a Bedrug in my 2003 Silverado SS for 11 years, best ever, it fits the ribs of the bed so when you have to crawl on your knees for something it doesn't break your kneecaps! gets dirty? hose it out. you can also take it out give it a real rug cleaning and dry it over a step ladder (the way I did it).

quick question, does the bedrug interfere with the LED lights under the bed rail?SS%20Tailgate%20open.jpg

As far as the ligjts go, it simply states to cut around them. You cut out a piece about 2" by 4", its tucked under the raul so you'll never see it. Works out perfect. As far as the moveable tie downs, I simply sliced a straight line across the ones I wanted and forced the tie down in. Works as a soild hold down for the liner to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived