aFe Mach Force Exhaust 2014-15 5.3 Sierra/Silverado

JumpMaster82d

I sold my truck and got a 2015 Sierra 6.2 (which is a totally different design and wont work). Therefore I want to sell this exhaust setup. The part number is 49-44038-P which fits both the 143.5 and 153" wheel base (has the extention pipe included). Exhaust was on the truck for almost a year to the day and has no dents or other issues other than normal wear and tear. Exhaust tip is still in great condition. New, these systems can be had new for $381 + shipping from what I can see which is more than the $429 I paid for it a year ago. I'm willing to let it go for $300 + actual shipping charges.

Best way to contact me is email at [email protected]

20141203_143221.jpg

20141203_143232.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have this same exhaust on my truck and there is no drone in V4. I like it. The exhaust has a nice sound and isn't annoying loud. I have been very happy with it. This exhaust installs very easy. Bump for a good product.

• 2 weeks later...

SirManny, are you interested in purchasing the exhaust or just wanting to hear it? Unfortunately I posted this for sale back in Dec of 2014 and no longer have the phone with the video nor do I own the truck.

Maybe hemipowered22z would be nice enough to take a video of his truck in V4 mode and post it?

I assure you that while you could tell it was in V4 mode (just as you can with stock exhaust) the pulsing drone that is associated with louder aftermarket exhausts is virtually non existent with the aFe. Might be because its a relatively quiet exhaust compared to most. I can say that my MBRP on my 2015 with the 6.2 (which has active noise cancellation) definitely has more V4 drone that the aFe did but its tolerable to me.

Archived