no 12 volts to the trailer plug in

I just recently bought my first diesel truck, a 2500 hd silverado. I don't have any power/voltage at the plug in buy the hitch. Everything else works great. oh the trucks an 2005. Do all Duramaxs have two battery's? will the charging system handle three battery's. The reason for the voltage failure, is because of the placement of the fuses for two batteries compared to one.

I just recently bought my first diesel truck, a 2500 hd silverado. I don't have any power/voltage at the plug in buy the hitch. Everything else works great. oh the trucks an 2005. Do all Duramaxs have two battery's? will the charging system handle three battery's. The reason for the voltage failure, is because of the placement of the fuses for two batteries compared to one.

Is there a controller ?

Cuz there is a plug and play pigtail and a maxi fuse supplied new,

Check your fuses ,

Truck doesn't need 3 batteries , your last sentence makes no sence

Hello !! Is this thing on ???

Archived