Looks cool. Is this available now? Also whats, the list price? I went to Honda web page said TBD

They are taking deposits now at some dealers. From what I could find they should be in around September. Not sure on the price, I am assuming (hoping) it will be reasonable looking at the 700-4 compared to other manufacturers.

• 3 months later...

Wasn't as reasonable as I was hoping so I left with the 700-4. By the time you added some accessories you would be in the 22K range; just a little more than I wanted to spend.

• 8 months later...

Wasn't as reasonable as I was hoping so I left with the 700-4. By the time you added some accessories you would be in the 22K range; just a little more than I wanted to spend.

Can you give us a update on the Honda ? I'm also looking at the 700 or the 1000,but I really want to buy an artic cat or hisun, the polaris is just more than what I really want to spend plus the mechanical failures I here about, makes me go to the Hondas because there reliable, even though its not a true side by side like the others. I'm not going to race any of them, just ride in mud and the trails. thanks

Can you give us a update on the Honda ? I'm also looking at the 700 or the 1000,but I really want to buy an artic cat or hisun, the polaris is just more than what I really want to spend plus the mechanical failures I here about, makes me go to the Hondas because there reliable, even though its not a true side by side like the others. I'm not going to race any of them, just ride in mud and the trails. thanks

The 700 has been bullet proof so far. I don't mud ride so I can't really comment there. I can say though that if you want to run bigger tires and play you may find it lacking power. It is a 3 speed with no low range. It has done me very well and I don't consider it lacking in the power for my tasks. It pulls good and not 1 issue to date. I don't see any problem getting 15-20 years out of it.

I'm not for sure but is there no belts anywhere on the honda motors like the others that are getting broke from over revving and user error ? Thanks for the update , thx

I'm not for sure but is there no belts anywhere on the honda motors like the others that are getting broke from over revving and user error ? Thanks for the update , thx

Correct, no belts on the 700. It has a torque converter like a vehicle. You could chain the tires down, put a brick on the accelerator and walk away from it; no worries. The 1000 uses a dual clutch and they have had some issues.

Archived