$33,5k OTD for Silverado 4.3 2wd 1LT Crew is good or not ?

Any window sticker will show what gear ratio it has pay attention to the right side of window sticker some come with 3.42 but have been overided to 3.08

2 weeks ago i went to Hendrick Chevrolet, offered v6 Crew cab 1LT $31k ODT they refused, they wanted $36K for it when i was there, after leaving that place 5 mins they called me that they would have discount $2k more to $34k, i said $32 is my last counter. They said "no" and not even call me next day. But the truck at Hendrick has step board and bed liner and the truck i wanted yesterday does not have them on it.

So you paid 7% tax for new vihicle like Georgia here or what, I know some states does not including tax when you purchase new vehicle and have to pay every year or something, and did you trade in anything. I don't trade in anything and use Gm supplier Discount( also they said everybody use GMS discount now )

This truck V8 the MSRP is $41k, the truck V6 MSRP is $39.5k. So what do you think ?

The price I got was they're Internet price. Just went to the dealer picked out the color I wanted and got it for $9,000 off the sticker price. No calling or counter offers or anything. I think you could find the same kind of deal somewhere else on a 5.3 V8. Maybe a better price on a V6 if you don't need the V8.

Keep hope alive, I just bought a 2015 Silverado LT CC V8 all star edition, trailer brake, step rails, Berliner, bug deflector, leather...sticker was $45,800 and I got it for $35,237 OTD including tax and title

The price I got was they're Internet price. Just went to the dealer picked out the color I wanted and got it for $9,000 off the sticker price. No calling or counter offers or anything. I think you could find the same kind of deal somewhere else on a 5.3 V8. Maybe a better price on a V6 if you don't need the V8.

Yeah bro ! The internet price is $32.822 for V6 and $33.874 for V8 ,both of them after tax and document fee go up around $2800 more. Eventhought i told them i have GMS supplier disocunt code, but they won't take it down under $32k. So what dealer did you for ?

Keep hope alive, I just bought a 2015 Silverado LT CC V8 all star edition, trailer brake, step rails, Berliner, bug deflector, leather...sticker was $45,800 and I got it for $35,237 OTD including tax and title

That is a nice deal ! How many % tax is that ?

Any window sticker will show what gear ratio it has pay attention to the right side of window sticker some come with 3.42 but have been overided to 3.08

Exactly ... Look at the far right side of the window sticker under "Options and Pricing" it should list a 3.42 axle with no additional cost. If it shows a 3.08 axle optioned in, I would look at another truck regardless of the v8.

Yeah bro ! The internet price is $32.822 for V6 and $33.874 for V8 ,both of them after tax and document fee go up around $2800 more. Eventhought i told them i have GMS supplier disocunt code, but they won't take it down under $32k. So what dealer did you for ?

Landers Chevrolet in benton arkansas.

Now they want $34,866k for V8 OTD and $33k V6 OTD. Both of them is 1LT CC ...What do you think ? They are a liar....

I think they are both solid offers but it really all depends on your tax rate. 6-10% is about the difference and they always charge about 250 for tags and send you a check for the overages on the tags, the 5.3 is about a $1500 option. if your dead set on a 15 like I thought I was (I bought a used 14) wait 3 months for the 16s to roll out or keep waiting. I shopped for a little over 4 months go in get there offer on paper and leave, Take it the next dealer see if they can beat it. All these dealers pay the same price for there trucks the volume sellers will sell it to you cheaper due to bonuses for selling more trucks or a salesman will take a cut sometimes because if he sales one more vehicle for the month he gets a nice bonus too. I have good buddies who actually sell cars for a living and know the ins and outs of it.

Good luck with the buying though. All I can say is get what you WANT,you are going to make the payments.

-Mike

Archived