$33,5k OTD for Silverado 4.3 2wd 1LT Crew is good or not ?

Price on sticker is $39.700, he offered me $33,500( i did not make any offer, he just cut it down from $39.700 ) I am looking for Silverado 1LT or 2LT crew cab 4.3l with Silver color and interior is not black. They can't find me one and he said around 500 miles from the dealer has one has the truck with interor that i am looking for. He said he can give me v8 truck with the price as V6. What do you think about this deal. Good or not ?

Mine stickered for $39,460. Got it otd for 30,460. 2wd 5.3 ccsb LT package

2 weeks ago i went to Hendrick Chevrolet, offered v6 Crew cab 1LT $31k ODT they refused, they wanted $36K for it when i was there, after leaving that place 5 mins they called me that they would have discount $2k more to $34k, i said $32 is my last counter. They said "no" and not even call me next day. But the truck at Hendrick has step board and bed liner and the truck i wanted yesterday does not have them on it.

So you paid 7% tax for new vihicle like Georgia here or what, I know some states does not including tax when you purchase new vehicle and have to pay every year or something, and did you trade in anything. I don't trade in anything and use Gm supplier Discount( also they said everybody use GMS discount now )

This truck V8 the MSRP is $41k, the truck V6 MSRP is $39.5k. So what do you think ?

2 weeks ago i went to Hendrick Chevrolet, offered v6 Crew cab 1LT $31k ODT they refused, they wanted $36K for it when i was there, after leaving that place 5 mins they called me that they would have discount $2k more to $34k, i said $32 is my last counter. They said "no" and not even call me next day. But the truck at Hendrick has step board and bed liner and the truck i wanted yesterday does not have them on it.

So you paid 7% tax for new vihicle like Georgia here or what, I know some states does not including tax when you purchase new vehicle and have to pay every year or something, and did you trade in anything. I don't trade in anything and use Gm supplier Discount( also they said everybody use GMS discount now )

This truck V8 the MSRP is $41k, the truck V6 MSRP is $39.5k. So what do you think ?

That is where I purchased my truck.

Hendrick Chevrolet where? I bought mine from Hendrick Chevrolet in Cary, NC. My High Country stickered for $56,xxx and I got it for $47,xxx excluding taxes in March of 2014.

I bought my Sierra at Ben Mynatt Buick-GMC in Concord, NC. It stickered for $45,xxx, I got it for $37,xxx in February of this year.

Hendrick Chevrolet where? I bought mine from Hendrick Chevrolet in Cary, NC. My High Country stickered for $56,xxx and I got it for $47,xxx excluding taxes in March of 2014.

I bought my Sierra at Ben Mynatt Buick-GMC in Concord, NC. It stickered for $45,xxx, I got it for $37,xxx in February of this year.

http://www.mybufordchevy.com/

There are better deals out there but get the V8 if you can . I went the used route to get exactly what I wanted, so no playing with rebates I got a 14 cc standard bed all star edition W/ LT plus package and 20 inch chevy wheels for 31k. Still had the orginal window sticker in the glove box. 45k with the dealer installed 20 inch wheels. It had 19xxx miles on it. I could have waited a few and got a 15 for a little more im sure but the standard bed im the crew cab are a little harder to find.

There are better deals out there but get the V8 if you can . I went the used route to get exactly what I wanted, so no playing with rebates I got a 14 cc standard bed all star edition W/ LT plus package and 20 inch chevy wheels for 31k. Still had the orginal window sticker in the glove box. 45k with the dealer installed 20 inch wheels. It had 19xxx miles on it. I could have waited a few and got a 15 for a little more im sure but the standard bed im the crew cab are a little harder to find.

yeah standard bed is hard to find, my budget is under $33k so i don't think i can get a brand new truck CC 2015 LT with standard bed with price under 33k

Archived