2007 LBZ 2500 duramax 4x4

Hey Guys Im new around here but wanted to get your opinions on the 2007 LBZ 2500 duramax 4x4 and some basic input on different things like if different options are better to have than others etc. I have a 2008 1/2 ton Texas edition but i had and 05 1/2 ton before that and really liked the body style better than my 08. This will be my first diesel so feel free to throw and advice my way on any basic info that i should know. I will use it to hall a 15,500 lbs RV maybe twice a year and not for any great distance. from what ive heard and read the 6.6 that comes in the turck is a good motor that everyone seems to be fairly happy with. but did hear that upgrading the injectors was a good idea as preventive maintenance. So thoughts on the truck, motor, will it be fine pulling my trailer etc? Thanks in advance.

ok thanks for the input and I have family that has dually's if i ever need to move my camper it will be set up and staying in one spot all the time. I want to use this truck as my daily driver and really don't want a dually as a daily driver. the trucks ive found for sale in my area that are in good condition usually have between 100k - 180k miles on them and range from $17,500 - 28,000. dose this sound about right to yall KBB has the truck in great condition listed at 22,000

Sounds about right. my 06 with 160k on it owls worth 24k clean retail. I wouldn't change injectors on the lbz they are pretty good stock. I would recommend a moderate program nothing extreme ( to avoid limp mode repeatedly) and drive it. I guarantee you will be happy, have a strong reliable truck that gets better fuel economy than your 08 1/2 ton

Archived