Rogah's Project OEM+: 2014 Summit White Sierra SLE

rogah

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic work rogah! I'm working on spec'ing my LED upgrades, seeing how yours look sold me for sure. Install pretty easy you thought? Plug and play or anything involved?

I'm thinking I'll move to the 9012 LED's and upgrade my fogs, though I am considering a full bumper replacement so may hold off on fogs for just a tad. If you want a full brush guard up front, let me know ;)

Plug and play for my XD LED headlight bulbs, the rigid fogs required just a tad bit of work but essentially plug and play

I've actually wanted full brush guard for a long time. Pics??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

ordered driver assist handle and got Cree LED reverse and cargo lights! still looking around for reputable license plate LED lights ~~

got tinted front windshield and visor!!

ordered driver assist handle and got Cree LED reverse and cargo lights! still looking around for reputable license plate LED lights ~~

got tinted front windshield and visor!!

Rogah

Do you have a link or site for Cree LEDs? And would the Asst handle work in a 15 Denali

Sent from my SG Note 4 on Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

May have totally missed this in your list and elsewhere, but which Westin Bull Bar did you get? E-Series or Ultimate? I don't want to install my bar via the tow hook slots and it looks like Westin's don't install that way.

So much has changed :x

367e9c8833a02d100b76e11815f438bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rogah

How have the Cree license plate bulbs worked for you?

May have totally missed this in your list and elsewhere, but which Westin Bull Bar did you get? E-Series or Ultimate? I don't want to install my bar via the tow hook slots and it looks like Westin's don't install that way.

Westin E-Series, installs via the tow hooks

Rogah

How have the Cree license plate bulbs worked for you?

The first pair that I put in stopped working in the first day, but I think I may have installed them wrong or didnt push it in enough. I have a second set as back up, just havent had the chance to put them in yet. Driving around without license plate lights for a while now haha

Thanks. A few more questions. Did you trim your valance? If so, how did you go about doing that? I can't quite tell from the photos. Also did you buy yours with the black skid plate or did you paint it? I'm not seeing this option available which might just mean it's discontinued. If it is, I may Plasti Dip it. Do you think that would work?

Thanks. A few more questions. Did you trim your valance? If so, how did you go about doing that? I can't quite tell from the photos. Also did you buy yours with the black skid plate or did you paint it? I'm not seeing this option available which might just mean it's discontinued. If it is, I may Plasti Dip it. Do you think that would work?

I did not trim my valence. I spray painted the skid plate black with bed liner haha. Pretty quick and easy and looks good. Shoutout to Project White Diamond for that inspiration!

Archived