level kit

The only guys that have a right to bitch about prices are us Canadians. I'm getting quoted $600 - $700 CDN including an alignment. But the dealer is matching any other shop around here.

But with the exchange rate your $600 is our $450.... So it is pretty even

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only guys that have a right to bitch about prices are us Canadians. I'm getting quoted $600 - $700 CDN including an alignment. But the dealer is matching any other shop around here.

Well my bill was $525.00 plus tax.

$250.00 for the Ready Lift Kit

$165.00 for install

$110.00 for 4 wheel alignment

Yep, us Canadians pay way more than some people think. Exchange rate is only part of the problem up here. I sure can't get a level kit for $70.00 like the one guy did.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

I was reading the comments on a truck posted on Facebook and the saleman was answer questions and it was a 2015 sierra and a guy asked for a lift and he said We can put a leveling kit in it will give you a couple inchs and its 900 dollars. I was like HOLY **** dont do it lol

Well my bill was $525.00 plus tax.

$250.00 for the Ready Lift Kit

$165.00 for install

$110.00 for 4 wheel alignment

Yep, us Canadians pay way more than some people think. Exchange rate is only part of the problem up here. I sure can't get a level kit for $70.00 like the one guy did.

I bought my rough country and with the exchange it was 110 bucks. then the UPS guy nails me for 50 bucks lol ouch. good thing I put it in myself

I was reading the comments on a truck posted on Facebook and the saleman was answer questions and it was a 2015 sierra and a guy asked for a lift and he said We can put a leveling kit in it will give you a couple inchs and its 900 dollars. I was like HOLY **** dont do it lol

Lol $900.00. I could make a great living installing kits even if I only found 1 sucker every 2 days. I thought I paid too much and I obviously did but I feel better after hearing about that. Thanks.

Wow 625 ??!! I got my 2.25 pro comp install and alignment done fore just 300$ of course I installed the rear my blocks myself to save 75$ but 625 is ridiculous go to your local 4x4 shops and accessories stores get a 2nd opinion and most likely you should a significant price drop.

Archived