Engine Question (Opinions)

ParkIng

Question

Hi all,

I currently have been in the market for a Colorado with the 3.6L V6. The question I'm having is I realize this engine has been out for a few years and I have heard great things about the performance as well as reliability.

I really wish the Colorado received the 4.3 as I have test driven the V6 Silverado and loved it but the truck is just too big for me. I've been green lighted by my mechanic on the 3.6 and a friend who worked at a Chevy Dealer in the Service department with that engine but at the same time I'm reading things about the 3.6 in the Traverse and other Lambada Platform Crossovers and they have talked about horrendous mileage and difficulties with the 3.6.

I realize that that 3.6 was a little different but at the same time is the LFX engine great and as reliable as everyone says? I keep my cars till they die and would like to have a reliable engine for the next 10 years like my current truck.

7 answers to this question

Would love to understand the item .a black small plastic box 6.ways in and out. To the fueler iguess rigth name.controls the gasolin.for the injection. Chevy s10 pick up ct 1996.v-6.a hint of name price.new.all answers ok.help the litlle carburator.man sitting in sweden. How do a send a picture .

Skickat från min SM-G361F via Tapatalk

Hi all,

I currently have been in the market for a Colorado with the 3.6L V6. The question I'm having is I realize this engine has been out for a few years and I have heard great things about the performance as well as reliability.

I really wish the Colorado received the 4.3 as I have test driven the V6 Silverado and loved it but the truck is just too big for me. I've been green lighted by my mechanic on the 3.6 and a friend who worked at a Chevy Dealer in the Service department with that engine but at the same time I'm reading things about the 3.6 in the Traverse and other Lambada Platform Crossovers and they have talked about horrendous mileage and difficulties with the 3.6.

I realize that that 3.6 was a little different but at the same time is the LFX engine great and as reliable as everyone says? I keep my cars till they die and would like to have a reliable engine for the next 10 years like my current truck.

I bought a new 2015 LT crew cab Colorado with max tow package and the 3.6 . I have put 7000 + miles on it and it is great so far ,it has given me a best average of 27 miles per gallon . I recommend the Colorado with the 3.6 V6 .

I bought a new 2015 LT crew cab Colorado with max tow package and the 3.6 . I have put 7000 + miles on it and it is great so far ,it has given me a best average of 27 miles per gallon . I recommend the Colorado with the 3.6 V6 .

LT Crew Cabs what I'm looking at with the tow package and 3.6 as well.

I'm definitely considering it. Hoping the one dealer I'm talking with will give me some more off it then I'll be on here posting pictures of it. That is unless I go the Silverado route which is a possibility but the Colorado is still winning :)

Would love to understand the item .a black small plastic box 6.ways in and out. To the fueler iguess rigth name.controls the gasolin.for the injection. Chevy s10 pick up ct 1996.v-6.a hint of name price.new.all answers ok.help the litlle carburator.man sitting in sweden. How do a send a picture .

Skickat från min SM-G361F via Tapatalk

Your translation software didn't work well, it is not possible to understand your question. Can you try again with translate.google.com?

Din översättningsprogram fungerar inte bra, det är inte möjligt att förstå din fråga. Kan du försöka igen med translate.google.com?

Archived