Auto Ride conversion question.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali, I have had and owned this SUV since 2004 and mainly use it at work. Recently I replaced the Air shocks, compressor pump, and relay and I cant get the compressor pump to kick on. This whole situation has me beat down and the lack of suspension in the rear makes a difficult ride, and results in car sick passengers in the rear.

Can I replace the air shocks with the ones that go on a regular Yukon or Tahoe? I could care less if it tells me to "service stability" and I dont want to pay for the conversion kit.

Is this possible? Has anyone ever done it?

Thanks for the help...

Go to www.arnottindustries.com and you will find what you are looking for.

They sell complete Autoride kits and also sell the conversion kits to go to rear coils and standard shocks.

A friend of mine also said that you can use the Bilstein 5100 shocks with their conversion kit.

Good luck I just replaced a factory Autoride shock and the price was shocking.. I wish I had known about the arnott products as they are lifetime warranty.

Thirdcoast

Go to www.arnottindustries.com and you will find what you are looking for.

They sell complete Autoride kits and also sell the conversion kits to go to rear coils and standard shocks.

A friend of mine also said that you can use the Bilstein 5100 shocks with their conversion kit.

Good luck I just replaced a factory Autoride shock and the price was shocking.. I wish I had known about the arnott products as they are lifetime warranty.

Thirdcoast

That's exactly what I did, but I dont get any power to the pump, but I'm not even sure I'm doing it the correct way.

Sorry, but I had already had the dealer install a new shock before I found out about Arnott..

Have you contacted their customer service dept.? My buddy says they are pretty good about helping solve a problem with their stuff..

TC

Archived