silverado fans come enjoy this video

Couldn't find any info on this truck..5.3? 6.2? but my goodness it moves. Not even sure if it's a member on here. But from the looks of things maybe some bolt ons, tune.. and it beat a Camaro ss..

Thought it was gonna be a smoke filled burnout from the title...... :ninja:

Oh trust me that day is gonna come. I'm gonna burnout so much it's gonna say muddkatt was here

Oh trust me that day is gonna come. I'm gonna burnout so much it's gonna say muddkatt was here

Well I guess that I am gonna have to make the video for you. The tires on the old work truck (2001 GMC 5.3 with 307,000 miles on it) are starting to crack and check from the sun. I bought a set of take offs from a Silverado about a month ago but have not mounted them yet. So before I put the new tires on, I will show you how to do a long smoking burnout. In fact once I post the video, you are going to say that old truck has more balls than my new one with the 6.2.......the only mod my truck has is a gutted catalytic converter. :driving:

I'm not doing that kind of stuff in my '14, but you all should have seen the stuff I did in my '98. I always made sure to make the G80 lock because the 1 wheel peel is embarrassing lol. I ragged that truck like hell both on and off road. I feel sorry for the poor soul that bought the truck after me lol. Some things went wrong from just the age and normal stuff, but the bigger stuff was mainly from how I drove it a lot of the time. If I would have gotten caught doing half the stuff I did I would be riding a bicycle right now with no license lol. At least I have sense now to not do stupid stuff on public roads or anything like that. Getting my CDL A did help tone me down some but not as much as buying my '14 did.

Archived