I put a Vortex viper 2.5-10x44 on my Ruger precision in 308 and avg half MOA with factory PRIME ammo and ring 8" plates all day out to 500....looking to strech it out a bit more but thats all the local range offers.

I do salivate over the NF offerings at the local gun shop.

They have an the ATACR is just expensive as hell

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Man I wish I had seen the Bobro mount when doing my research. For some reason what I was typing into Google never returned anything about the Bobro scope mounts and I'm a little disappointed now because I wanted a quick detach mount but settled on another haha. I ended up with the Aadmount on my rifle for the simple fact that I never saw the Bobro mount and that the best return to zero I saw on the others was 1 MOA. Aadmount pretty much guarantees a return to zero of 1/2 MOA or they'll replace it but ti attaches to the rail with 4 torx head bolts instead of throw levers.

I didn't see anywhere on Bobro's site where they guarantee a return to zero. In your research did you run across anyone that had issues with a return to zero that the company stood behind their product and fixed the issue?

I didn't find a company guarantee. But some users on a forum reported no change. I'm guessing it's dependent on the picatinny rail quality as well. If it was something you took off and on all the time, I'd venture a guess that a steel rail would be best. Even if that meant permanently affixing a steel rail onto the gun.

Archived