Rancho Quicklift struts and Rough Country Front Leveling Kit

Hello. I own a 2010 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 4x4 I installed like a year ago a set of 4 rancho shocks. The Quicklift in the front end and the adjustable shocks in the back. The ride improved a lot, better than the stock shocks and also lift the front end a little.

My problem is that my truck is not leveled yet, still looks lower in the front and I'm running on 305/50/20 Nitto NT 420S. I also have the a of rough country Leveling kit and I'm thinking of installing it anybody here has tried that? Can it cause any trouble? The difference between front and back is about an inch.

• 5 years later...

I know this is a little bit of an older thread, but I wanted to piggy back on your question.  Case in point, I have a 2016 GMC Sierra.  A little over 4 months ago, I had a leveling kit installed on the truck (2" rear x 3" front).  Just recently, I decided it was about time to change out the shocks and struts.  Shocks are easy.... one for one stock swap.  However, when I went to look for struts, there were no one for one replacements available any where I looked.  So, I opted for the Rancho Quick Lift RS999901 struts.  The question I have is whether the two (level & strut) can work in tandem?  Do I have to rip out the leveling hardware?  I have a little while till the shipment arrives.  When push comes to shove, the leveling kit hardware will have to take a back seat to the strut.  Looking for any input someone might have.