Djm control arm ball joints

I have a 2015 silverado with 3 inch lowering strut spacers currently installed. I need to replace the ball joints and would like to install some djm 3 inch lowering control arms. My question is does anyone know part numbers for replacement moog upper and lower ball joints that would work with these arms? Thanks. 

18 minutes ago, CrowndLegend said:

I have a 2015 silverado with 3 inch lowering strut spacers currently installed. I need to replace the ball joints and would like to install some djm 3 inch lowering control arms. My question is does anyone know part numbers for replacement moog upper and lower ball joints that would work with these arms? Thanks. 

I'm super happy with my DJM upper and lower arms.  Have used them on several trucks over the years.  If you go on their website at the bottom of the page for the control arms you're looking at it will list the replacement parts.  Looks like a K6015 for the lower and K6292 for the upper is the MOOG number.  

You have only struts now correct? If you do the arms your front wheel is going to get pushed back in the wheel.well a lot   and if you keep the struts at 3 plus the arms, you'll need to run a really small tire

No nasty im going to take the 3 inch spacers off the struts and run them at factory height, replace the factory control arms with lowered  3 inch. I’m having issues with the factory bushings and ball joints currently. Figured it’d  be better to replace with djm then put factory back on. 

1 hour ago, DeepBlue17 said:

I'm super happy with my DJM upper and lower arms.  Have used them on several trucks over the years.  If you go on their website at the bottom of the page for the control arms you're looking at it will list the replacement parts.  Looks like a K6015 for the lower and K6292 for the upper is the MOOG number.  

I looked on djms website and they show a 6541 for the lowers and a 6124 for the uppers. I couldn’t find a moog part number K6015. 

2 minutes ago, CrowndLegend said:

I looked on djms website and they show a 6541 for the lowers and a 6124 for the uppers. I couldn’t find a moog part number K6015. 

I went under 2015 Silverado cast aluminum knuckle parts on their website to get those numbers.  All their balljoints are MOOG part numbers just have to add a K to the beginning generally. 

It's seriously much better in my opinion to set the strut at 1" and get a spindle. I had my djm arms on for about 30 minutes. Took them immediately off and ordered mcg stuff

Archived