AcadianaTiger

Mounting Holster in Center Console

Has anyone mounted anything to the inside of their center console?  I would like to mount a holster on the inside wall of my center console but don't want to end up doing any damage to any wiring, etc.  The attached picture shows pretty much what I want to do.Image result for holster mount center console

I’ve got mine mounted to the pocket at the front inside the console. I’ll get a picture tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what I did

4232fee6e9fa60395fce280f7aabe94c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I have a go-magnet. Have one in each vehicle and a few around the house. They are strong enough to work through a holster.

https://go-mags.net/

35 minutes ago, Hogtiming said:

I have a go-magnet. Have one in each vehicle and a few around the house. They are strong enough to work through a holster.

https://go-mags.net/

I have a few of those as well........exactly how well does this mount in the plastic console?  I am afraid of drilling through the whole thing. 

It comes with a metal mounting plate. 4 self-tapping screws secures it to the plastic console/dash trim. To eliminate making a hole, you could glue the metal plate on the INSIDE of the console/dash piece. I did this with the wife's Honda Accord (she didn't want 4 screws in her dash). The magnet is strong enough to hold to the dash and hold a Glock 19 in a holster