New used truck - no Projection option

I just traded my 2016 Colorado for a 2015 Silverado LS with the Allstar Package. Colorado just too small. The Silverado has the MyLink like my Colorado but it doesn’t have the Projection option. There is no button for it on the Home Screen. Can this be added? The dealer seems to not know. Thanks

• 1 month later...

Car Play/Android Auto was a new for 2016 feature (except for those 16's manufactured during a hardware shortage)

As mentioned above, you can add it. It is more than a simple swap. Custom programming is required. There are some threads in the forum discussing the details and companies that can help.

On 12/1/2017 at 9:04 PM, Frank thomas said:

I just traded my 2016 Colorado for a 2015 Silverado LS with the Allstar Package. Colorado just too small. The Silverado has the MyLink like my Colorado but it doesn’t have the Projection option. There is no button for it on the Home Screen. Can this be added? The dealer seems to not know. Thanks

Look on youtube, there is a company that goes by MVI Inc. that specializes in this upgrade for about $500 to $600. 

Archived