2016 GMC Sierra All Terrain SLE Vs SLT

Can you get a SLT without the front sensors and slider window? I thought my 16 AT was a SLT but maybe it’s just an upfitted SLE. It has the leather, full console and 8” screen. It also has those cheap carbon fiber looking seat bottoms that rip and tear easy. Mine is torn at 35k miles. 

7 hours ago, 99Mastercraft said:

I was in the same position as you and I looked for months. Dead set on the all terrain package (I wanted all terrain due to the interior style, wheels, gauge cluster, etc)

I searched and searched and finally just purchased mine a couple days ago.. 2017 SLT for $33,700 crew cab. I used car gurus and auto trader and searched specific words “ all terrain”

if you you don’t mind me asking, what is your budget? I’ll keep an eye out 

I've been looking for 2-3 months as well through same websites, I even open the search to 200 or 500 miles and still have minimal luck.  2017 SLT for 33,700 is a steal from what I've been seeing! Most of the 16 or 17 SLTs are in the 37-40K range. 

TOP of my budget is 37K, currently there is a SLT AT in OH I have an eye just don't know if I want to make the trip.  I am actually going to look at a 16 SLE AT with 25K miles on Monday up around Albany NY that is listed at 33K.  My big hesitation is the seats and making sure I do not mind the half leather half cloth on them.

20 hours ago, ecrouch said:

For me I think the SLE touches all basis of my need/want category the only question mark I have is the seats.  I had planned to go full leather but looking at the SLE seats I don't mind them I'm wondering if it's worth it.

Need/Wants

Heated Seats

Power Seats

Apple Car Play 

Front bucket Seats

Body Colored Bumpers.

There is no such thing as "full leather" and, by any legitimate definition, it's not even "leather" in the first place.

I've been looking for 2-3 months as well through same websites, I even open the search to 200 or 500 miles and still have minimal luck.  2017 SLT for 33,700 is a steal from what I've been seeing! Most of the 16 or 17 SLTs are in the 37-40K range. 

TOP of my budget is 37K, currently there is a SLT AT in OH I have an eye just don't know if I want to make the trip.  I am actually going to look at a 16 SLE AT with 25K miles on Monday up around Albany NY that is listed at 33K.  My big hesitation is the seats and making sure I do not mind the half leather half cloth on them.
Don't let the seats be the deciding factor, those can get changed to Katzkin. If the truck has everything you want but the seats are cutting it that's a easy fix

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I currently have a 2016 SLE All Terrain with the American Luxury Coach package. I am very happy with this truck. I purchased it new last year and got a good deal due to it being a previous model year left over. In any case mine has the below options on it:

• 4x4 SLE
  • Onyx Black, body color bumpers front and rear w/steps
  • Crew cab
  • Power windows
  • Power locks
  • Power mirrors
  • Heated mirrors and rear window
  • Intermittent wipers
  • A/C
  • Cruise
  • Tilt & telescoping wheel
  • Power seats
  • cordless charging on center console
  • Heated seats
  • 12v power ports
  • 110v power port
  • USB ports
  • Auto dimming center mirror
  • Compass & outside temp
  • DIC with real time mileage etc.
  • Running/step boards
  • rear camera
  • 8" display screen (IO5 option) No Nav
  • Cargo box liner spray-in
  • Cargo Box LED lighting
  • 5.3 liter EcoTec Flex
  • 3.42 locking rear diff.
  • Trailer Brake controller
  • Z71 Suspension
  • Dark grey interior - All Leather Seating
  • Front bucket seats with center console
  • keyless entry
  • Remote Start
  • Aluminum rims 18 X 9"
  • recovery hooks
  • 4 movable upper cargo tie downs
  • Power sliding rear cab window

The only things I might change would be having the towing mirrors and navigation on the radio (IO6), but with the Apple Car Play I can use navigation from my IPhone and it displays on the screen real time, so no biggie there. I have added a BakFlip G2 folding bed cover, McNally Catch Can, AirAid Intake tube and K&N filter, had the side windows tinted & windshield tinted and protective film applied to the front head lights and fog lights so far. I also purchased a SCT X4 programmer and had some custom tunes written for 87 & 89 Octane fuel by 5 Star Tuning, what a difference those make, like driving a completely different truck. Had them disable the AFM (V4 mode), Traction control, adjust the shift points and firmness and now when I hit the pedal the truck comes to life!!! My next venture will be a muffler delete and leveling kit.

I think you would be very happy with the SLE, I am with mine!!!