Parting out LT headlamp assemblies

Armo325

Parting out a pair of LT headlamp assemblies.  The lens and housing are pretty beat up but the internal components are like new.  I'm not willing to take the time to research the value (if any) of this stuff so make an offer.

I'm not sure what this thing is called but it's basically the support frame for the lenses inside the light housing:

26739708167_a127a5a83f_b.jpg

Turn signal reflectors:

39799677740_8cc59d93f1_b.jpg

LED DRL and front marker lights (includes bulbs, which are tiny and soldered to an attached circuit board):

39799677940_3eeec05777_b.jpg

Clear LED DRL lenses:

27738506368_4468581ec0_b.jpg

At this point, dismantling the lights started to get a little trickier so I stopped.  Here is what's left:

39799676970_af313b68ec_b.jpg

The HID bulbs and ballasts are on eBay but I'm happy to work something out with the folks from this community before the auction ends.  If you want any of these parts, let me know and we can come up with a plan.  Thanks!

Edited by Armo325

Parting out a pair of LT headlamp assemblies.  The lens and housing are pretty beat up but the internal components are like new.  I'm not willing to take the time to research the value (if any) of this stuff so make an offer.

I'm not sure what this thing is called but it's basically the support frame for the lenses inside the light housing:

26739708167_a127a5a83f_b.jpg

Turn signal reflectors:

39799677740_8cc59d93f1_b.jpg

LED DRL and front marker lights (includes bulbs, which are tiny and soldered to an attached circuit board):

39799677940_3eeec05777_b.jpg

Clear LED DRL lenses:

27738506368_4468581ec0_b.jpg

At this point, dismantling the lights started to get a little trickier so I stopped.  Here is what's left:

39799676970_af313b68ec_b.jpg

The HID bulbs and ballasts are on eBay but I'm happy to work something out with the folks from this community before the auction ends.  If you want any of these parts, let me know and we can come up with a plan.  Thanks!

I would be Interested in the led bulbs and ballast. Still available?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Update with asking prices added.  All prices include shipping to the lower 48.

(2) Internal light frames: SOLD

(2) Turn signal reflectors (no bulbs): $80

(2) LED DRL reflector and front marker lights (includes bulbs, which are soldered to an attached circuit board): $120

(2) clear LED DRL lenses: $60

(2) HID bulbs/ballasts: $140

• 1 month later...

Reduced prices:

(2) Internal light frames: SOLD

(2) Turn signal reflectors (no bulbs): $40

(2) LED DRL reflector, lenses and front marker lights (includes bulbs, which are soldered to an attached circuit board): $100

(2) HID bulbs/ballasts: $90

As a reminder, these prices include shipping.  Let me know if you're interested.  Thanks.

Edited by Armo325

• 2 months later...
17 hours ago, SirenRed16 said:

I know the headlight bezels aren't listed but curious if have any for sale?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I don't have any bezels available.  Sorry.

What I do have, if you're interested, is a pair of the rubber "seals" (I'm not 100% sure of their exact purpose) that go between the bezel and the actual headlight assembly.  They're brand new.  I didn't need them.  If you would like them, you can have them.  Just pay shipping and they're yours.

Alex

Just now, Armo325 said:

What I do have, if you're interested, is a pair of the rubber "seals" (I'm not 100% sure of their exact purpose) that go between the bezel and the actual headlight assembly.  They're brand new.  I didn't need them.  If you would like them, you can have them.  Just pay shipping and they're yours.

Alex

This should have been a PM.  Sorry for cluttering the feed.

Alex
Do you have a picture of the seals?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk