2014 GMC Sierra Oil cooler line leak

Yesterday I noticed a leak in what I believe is the engine oil cooler line on my truck, It looks like the crimp is failing where the hard line is crimped to the rubber hose.  Has anyone else had issues with this? currently it just looks like a very slow leak so I am not very worried but I will address it when I get a chance. The truck was purchased in Nov 14 and currently has 28000mi My initial 3 year warranty has expired but I have an extended warranty to 5 years 50000mi

Edited by lawnboy-5247

I've been told by 2 different dealers that my 2015 Yukon lines are leaking.  They look just like the pictures you have, residue on the line but no drops on the garage floor.  I've got 106k miles on mine, but I'm trying to avoid worrying about it until the leak is more significant (actually produces drops or is affecting fluid levels).

Yeah my guess is that it is just a bad crimp, there is no residue further up the rubber line and no residue on the hard line where it enters the block so the crimp is the only place I can figure it is leaking.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Very common problem, even on older generations. Mine have been "leaking" since I've owned my pickup. Currently 130k miles. I plan on cutting the hard lines by the crimp on both ends, flaring the hard lines and putting hose clamps on instead of another set of crimped lines that will eventually leak. If it's covered under warranty I'd have the dealer replace on their dime, but the fix I plan on doing is maybe $20 in parts.