FS All Terrain Rims with BFG KO2s

tig488

selling my set of stock All Terrain 20" rims mounted on BFG KO2s with ~25K miles.  rims are pristine except for one small curb rash about an inch long and on the outside of the lip near where it meets the tire, its barely noticeable.  the tires still have lots of tread, no plugs or patches. ill also include a set of 1/4 or 1/2 inch spacers, can't remember exactly how wide they are.  they push the tires out a little past the fender wells for a more aggressive look. 

I hate to get rid of my TMPS, but Im not gonna have them unmounted to remove them.  so I can either charge more to include them, or it would be great if by chance they do sell, the buyer could ship me theirs in exchange for mine.  

looking to get 1500 for the rims and tires with TMPS exchange, OR 1600 without exchange. pics available if needed.  I'm located in birmingham alabama. can meet within reasonable distance.  ship at buyers expense.