17 Silverado 5.3 ProCharger 0-134 video

Been wanting to make a top end video of my truck with the ProCharger. Trying to fight that wall of air the truck is pushing is a constant battle. No vibrations or issues. They do a 1/2 mile race at one of the airports near me. If I can find a set of tires for it I might give it a try next year.

Edited by Gorske
  • Like 2

NA e85 tune only for a comparison. Keep in mind the truck ran a 13.96 and consistent 14.10s with this tune.

Edited by Gorske

12 minutes ago, Mileguru said:

I'll settle for just watching you go that fast. I'm afraid to push mine that hard because of the driveshaft stories.

That is why I have only gone over 110mph 3 times in my truck lol. Made sure I was recording for those 3 times as well. I've heard the 4wd trucks have a decreased risk of that issue but I don't want to really push it.

16 minutes ago, EJPolaski said:

Awesome run! 2nd and 3rd gear look like a hoot! Have you ever tried launching in 2nd to get rid of that wheelspin and short gear?

Thank you, You know I haven't I might have to test that out my next time at the track.

1 hour ago, SkiDooNick700 said:

Think you'll ever upgrade the driveshaft?

Not sure actually. Right now I am trapping at 106mph which should not be an issue. Once I get over 110mph I might look into upgrades.

Edited by Gorske