Need new Tires

CyprusTM

Hi all,

I need to get new tires, and i have narrowed it down to the Falken Wilepeak at3w. I have one question if anyone here can help me with. 

What is the difference between the Wildpeak AT3W  275/65/18  116T SL and the Wildpeak AT3W LT275/65/18 123S E1 RBL. Will a non LT be ok, the ones that are on the truck right now since i purchased it are 255/70/17 and it has a 110 S load rating.  

There is only a 20$ price difference between the 116T SL and the LT 123S E1 falkens.

Thank you.

Cyprus,  If you are a 1/2 ton pickup you would probably happier with the 116t SL, I am running SL on my 1/2 ton.  The 123s will carry 5k more load, that goes from about 2800 to 3400 per tire. I have been a tire dealer in Northwest Florida for 43 years now. The sleeper to me at this point is the Yokohama, they are very much in the mix since they just went online with their new state of the art facility in Miss. last year. I am hearing very good things from those customers. The Yoko's maybe even a few points less than the Falken. That is only my personal feelings and suggestions. You will not go wrong in any direction. Good Luck David