1996 GMC 5.7 v8 z71 ext. Fuel Pump/wiring? not starting.

Hey there guys, I just recently bought a 1996 GMC Sierra 1500 Ext cab. z71. It has 240000km on it. I bought it for 1300, and its in great shape no rust or nothing. I read the ad knowing it had a issue with something, I figured my dad and I and my fellow friend whos a mechanic could figure it out. So I bought it started right up drove it 30 minutes, It bogged out and died, I couldn't start it, kept just turning over. I leave it at my grandparents, I left it for a couple days, it started up no problem I pressed on the peddle floored it no problem after 30 seconds or 1 minute it started to bog out and die and wont start again. Left it for a couple days started again no problem, let it idle no pressing on the peddle for 15 minutes then bogged and died and wont start again.

Here's what the previous owner has replaced. New fuel pump, lines, plugs and wires, disputor and cap, the fuel filter looks new they said they didn't replace it.

I replaced, pick up coil, main coil, ignition module, egr valve and different mass air flow.

Please help! I need this running.

• 11 months later...