Baja Designs Squadron Lights

Anyone familiar with the Baja Designs Squadron lights? 

https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/squadron-r-sport-pair-wide-cornering-led.asp

Looks like they make a bracket for direct fog light replacement. I'm curious to know if anyone has these installed. I'm looking to replace my factory fogs and these look pretty sweet. They're for "off-road applications" but maybe these can be aimed correctly. They appear to have a decent cut-off. 

I have a set of the Rigid Industries SAE DOT d-series fogs that I purchased last year and never installed. Now that I look at them, I'm not sure how I feel about a square light in a round hole. I'm trying to find some info on the BD Squadrons. I'm also looking at the Morimoto XB Fogs. Thanks fam

13 hours ago, gearheadesw said:

Baja Design makes some nice stuff, pricey, never have owned anything from them. Very interested in their lights, if you buy. please post results. 

3 hours ago, avalonandl said:

Please let us know.

Yeah I'll def post pics. Doing an HID retrofit this weekend, so after this project is done, I'll be lining up the install of the BD Squadrons. What I like about them is that the lenses are interchangeable between clear and yellow 

• Like 1