Best place to buy stock tail light housings 2016

I am buying a 2016 1500 LT standard cab short bed truck in the next week.  This truck is already lowered and has some other goodies that I like but I do not care for the tinted tail light housings.  Where is the best place to buy new factory tail light housings for a decent price?  I bet dealer wants a good bit for them.

Edited by t76turbo

43 minutes ago, t76turbo said:

I am buying a 2016 1500 LT standard cab short bed truck in the next week.  This truck is already lowered and has some other goodies that I like but I do not care for the tinted tail light housings.  Where is the best place to buy new factory tail light housings for a decent price?  I bet dealer wants a good bit for them.

I have a set off my 16. shoot me your offer. Ilk probably tske it  because these are just sitting betr collecting dust in a box in the bed

@neallynein   I will let you know.  Need to get the truck first and want to put on the regular tails for a  short time to make sure thats the way I want to go.  The truck is black and has bumpers, grill, etc blacked out.  I just think it needs a little color somewhere.  But want to check it out both ways first. 

• Like 1