Cracked cluster lens

I think this ebay part is the part that the lens attaches to. I just need the clear lens. I haven't removed the cluster yet to see if it's 2 parts. Maybe someone knows? Would be great if the lens was included with this part. Email to seller sent. Thanks for the link.

Edited by Jrs 94

Looks like the LENS and Bezel are all one piece.  On my '91 Chevy K1500 the IP (Instrument Panel) LENS was a separate part than fastened onto the bezel with screws.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-OEM-88-89-90-91-GM-1500-TRUCK-SPEEDOMETER-CLUSTER-CLEAR-PLASTIC-LENS-ONLY/221057766334?epid=1289425428&hash=item337811d3be:g:HigAAMXQsoNRg5wQ:sc:USPSPriority!43952!US!-1:rk:3:pf:0

The LENS in the link above is for standard the non-tach cluster in '91.  Another LENS part number is required for the '91 optional Tach cluster.

• 8 months later...

Just wondering how much was the part? Where did u get it from I recently did a dash swap and broke the lens taking my airbag out with a flat head (didn’t pop the airbag) took airbag out

to take the steering wheel out to remove the dash.

any info? Wanna fix it before I sell it 

2A3CFD2D-46E1-4943-B967-9AAC6213BC86.jpeg